Doune the Rabbit Hole will run from Fri 19 – Sun 21 July 2019. Hope you can join us for our 10th birthday celebrations!
Discounted Early Bird Tickets for 2019 are only available on Adult weekend tickets and are currently on sale at £75 – which is £40 cheaper than the final £115 gate price. This will increase on the following scale:
- Early Bird = £75 – available until sold out (limited availability)
- Tier 1 = £85 – available until 10 December 2018
- Tier 2 = £95 – available from 11 February – 8 April 2019
- Tier 3 = £105 – available from 10 June – 18 July 2019
- GATE = £115 – available 19 – 21 July (at the gate only)
This is purely to encourage you to book in advance so we know how many of you are coming earlier in the year.
Parking tickets must be purchased separately. You may not camp on a day ticket without purchasing a one-night camping pass per person staying overnight. People with disabilities may bring a carer free of charge, simply buy one ticket as normal and bring an extra person along, we won’t grill you too much at box office, promise! Please read the Terms and Conditions.
You will be able to book tickets for the Doune bus closer to the time. This is a reduced fare bus service travelling directly from Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.
We’ll also be introducing pre-bookable luxury add-ons to enhance your festival experience in 2019. More information coming soon!